Ready to order services? Click CHECKOUT.
Did you know the first Mexico university to offer engineering degrees was the Royal and Pontifical? Interested in designing highways, helping create communicates, building technology, etc? An engineering degree can help you on this path as you work to research, develop and create new mechanical tools. Such undergraduate and graduate degrees are awarded by colleges and universities all over the world.
- The Engineering Toolbox. Offers great tools and information about Design, Engineering and Construction of Technical Applications
- Eng-Tips Forums. An intelligent work forum community for engineering professionals of all disciplines.
- Fun Engineering.
- Try Engineering. Aims to empower educators to foster the next generation of technology innovators. They provide educators and students with resources, lesson plans, and activities that engage and inspire.
- STEM Museums. Museums with multiple locations focused on teaching and exploring science, technology, engineering and math.
- Seismichrone Exhibit. On display at National Building Museum which highlights exhibits on engineering, construction, and urban planning.
- Shiley-Marcos School of Engineering. USD’s nationally recognized engineering department. Founded on August 31, 2013.
- UNB Faculty of Engineering.
- School of Engineering – University of Western Australia. School combines science and mathematics to create a vibrant learning space for the engineers of the future.
- National Society of Professional Engineers.
- American Association of Engineering Societies.
- International Engineering Consortium. IEC Membership is a minority serving institution who collaborates with fellow academics and industry to improve the quality and effectiveness of ECE education.
- Society of Women Engineers
- Applied Mechanics Reviews. An international review journal that serves as a premier venue for material across all areas of applied mechanics and engineering science.
- Journal of Bridge Engineering.
- Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering.
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering
Special Interest Resources
- ERI Engineering Resources. Provides contract technical personnel.
- Engineering Resources. Worry free and precise electrical, HVAC and plumbing engineering services. Licensed in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Texas and Washington.